Rev. Harvey Stob and his wife, Audrey, served as missionaries in Argentina for eleven years. They then served churches in Cincinnati, Ohio; Ridgewood, New Jersey; and Ann Arbor, Michigan. Harvey retired from full-time pastoral work in 2009. He and Audrey have three children and seven grandchildren.
Devotions by Harvey Stob
Stuck in Guilt, Restored to Discipleship
Stuck in Fear, Sent Out With Peace
Stuck in Grief, Pulled Into Joy
Jesus Finishes His Work
A Matter of Identity
Union With God
"I Pray for Them ..."
"I Am the Vine"
"You Believe in God; Believe Also in Me"
i'm Coming Back!
Jesus Washes Our Feet
Washing Jesus' Feet
He Will Call Our Name!
An Angry Lord at the Death of a Friend
At First Jesus Didn't Come
The Freedom of Jesus
What Does Jesus Want Us to Do?
The Gift of God
An Astounding Truth
We Must Be Born Again; He Must Die
Who Knows the Truths of Heaven?
The Teacher From God!
- Stuck in Guilt, Restored to Discipleship
- Stuck in Fear, Sent Out With Peace
- Stuck in Grief, Pulled Into Joy
- Jesus Finishes His Work
- A Matter of Identity
- Union With God
- "I Pray for Them ..."
- Granted Authority!
- "I Am the Vine"
- "You Believe in God; Believe Also in Me"
- i'm Coming Back!
- Jesus Washes Our Feet
- Washing Jesus' Feet
- He Will Call Our Name!
- An Angry Lord at the Death of a Friend
- At First Jesus Didn't Come
- The Freedom of Jesus
- What Does Jesus Want Us to Do?
- The Crossover
- The Gift of God
- An Astounding Truth
- We Must Be Born Again; He Must Die
- Who Knows the Truths of Heaven?
- The Teacher From God!
- Jesus' First Words
- "Like a Lamb to the Slaughter"
- A Stunning Declaration
- People Loved Darkness Instead of Light
- In the Beginning, Life; at the End, Life
- ... and the Word Was God
- God's Divine Dance
- These Gifts Are Ours, Right Now!
- The Cleansing, Life-Giving Light
- The Darkness Couldn't Extinguish Him!
- You've Got It Coming!
- It Won't Be Easy
- Do You Want Power?
- How Will Jesus Know Us?
- Knowing More About God
- I Want to Know You
- I Tell You ...
- "My Lord and My God!"
- When Being Thankful Is Difficult
- So Many Gifts!
- "Peace Be With You!" (Again)
- "Peace Be With You!"
- How Does That Happen?
- To Be Loved to the End!
- His Love Is Everlasting
- A New Way!
- "Neither Do I Condemn You"
- Do I Have to Put Up With That?
- How Long, O Lord!
- Count to Forty
- Clothe Yourselves With Gentleness
- Clothe Yourselves With Humility
- Clothe Yourselves With Kindness
- Clothe Yourselves With Compassion
- Sweet, Delicious Fruit!
- Do I Please God?
- Living a Life Worthy of the Lord